Department of Economics and Economic Policy kindly invites you to participate in the international scientific conference “The Problems of Rural Areas and Agri-Food Sector from the Perspective of Contemporary Economic Thought”, fifth in the series: „Changes in Agri-Food Sector in European Countries”. The conference will take place on the 5th of December 2013.
Scope of the conference:
- Contemporary economic thought and current problems of agriculture and rural areas
- Interdisciplinary approach to agri-food sector (economics, sociology, management)
- Structural change in agriculture from the perspective of new political economy
- Contemporary concepts of social and economic welfare related to rural areas
- Markets, firms, and bureaucracy as structures of governance
- Market failures and government failures in agri-food sector
We are waiting for your applications followed with long abstracts (about 2500 characters including spaces) until the 24th of June. Deadline for full papers is the 9th of September.
Detailed information, including application forms, editorial requirements, the conference program and additional practical information are posted on the website:
We are pleased to invite you to participate in a conference on modern marketing and marketing management:
International Conference on Marketing Management (MM 2013)
which will take place on 5th June 2013 at the Faculty of Economic Sciences, Warsaw University of Life Sciences-SGGW.
The aim of the Conference is to integrate the scientific community involved in marketing issues and to launch a discussion and research in this subject area. Exchange of views and joint research should address direction of modern marketing development, especially including: choice of strategic markets, marketing planning, social aspects of marketing activity, marketing communication and key issues of brand management.
After double-blind review process submitted papers will be published in one of following scientific journals:
- Scientific Journals of WULS-SGGW European Policies, Finance and Marketing
- Acta Scientiarum Polonorum Oeconomia
- 15.02.2013 – registration form submission
- 15.03.2013 – paper submission
- 20.04.2013 – reviewers’ decision on paper publication
- 30.04.2013 – conference fee
- 05.06.2013 – conference
Additional information on the Conference as well as the electronic registration form can be found on the following website:http://www.marketing-conference.com/
The Organizer: Department of European Policy, Public Finance and Marketing, Faculty of Economic Sciences WULS-SGGW.